Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Kyle's new look!

I finally have Kyle's bed finished. It looks really cute. Now, if I could only get Kyle to sleep in it... I know the picture is not great, but maybe you can get the idea.


I know...it has been a while since I have posted. Jacob and Riley had a fun weekend last week. Friday was a birthday party at the coliseum and then Saturday they went to a motorcycle race in Amarillo with their dad. This is a picture from the race. Jacob wants to race next year on a four wheeler and Riley wants to race dirt bikes. I am not sure if I am ready for that, but Kelly is all for it.


I snapped this picture of the boys before church on Sunday. I love this picture because it really shows how the boys feel about each other. Riley loves his brother...he misses him terribly when he is at school and constantly follows Jacob around. In the picture, he was trying to put his head on Jacob's shoulder. Jacob needs a little more space. He wants to play with friends without Riley and enjoys a little time away from him. Even though they have their disagreements, the two can sure work together when needed to team up against mom.



4 comments:

faithster said...

The new bed looks great! Jacob and Riley are both getting so tall, wow. That's a really sweet picture. Oh, and good luck on the motorcycle thing... I'd get gray hair just thinking about it, ha ha!

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Cute pic of the boys. The bed looks great! I couldn't remember how you were setting it up...will Kyle and Riley be together? Or Jacob and Riley? Just curious. Looks pretty cute!

TTredRaider said...

For now, Kyle is in my room, Jacob in the front room and Riley in the back. But this summer, Riley will move with Jacob and Kyle will have his own room. I hope that Kyle will sleep later when I have to get the other two boys up for school in the fall.

TTredRaider said...

I guess I made it sound like I actually made the bedding. I meant to say that I finally have it all put together. My good friend Stormy made the bedding.