Jacob played on the all star team for Muleshoe Little League. We had many practices and two tournaments, Littlefield and Lamesa. For those of you not familiar with West Texas, Lamesa is a 2 hour drive one way and we played there 3 days in a row. So, we had a short summer vacation in Lamesa, Texas. (I could think of better places to vacation, but the kids enjoyed staying in a hotel and swimming in the hotel pool.) Jacob also had the opportunity to go to his first church camp in Merkel. He went with a good friend and had a wonderful time. He is already talking about next year at camp! I ran into a friend in the grocery store this past week and she asked if we had been on a vacation this summer and I said no. Jacob overheard and corrected me. We have been to Roscoe and Lamesa. So, I guess we have been on 2 vacations this summer.
Riley went to Mason with Mimi and Pawpaw for a week. He attended Tennis Camp while he was there and got to swim everyday in Mimi's pool. Riley came home with a nice tan line and he cannot wait to go back to Mimi and Pawpaw's house again.
Kyle is still the happy baby and loves playing with his brothers. He is finally adjusting to eating vegetables and I started fruits this week. Kyle is sleeping much better these days.
I finally got the pool fixed and Jacob and Riley have been taking full advantage of it the last week. Riley is officially a swimmer this summer and he is all over the pool. Today, Kyle got to swim for the first time. He loved the water and kicked his little legs the entire time.
1 comment:
Hey! Great pictures! Kyle looks like he's enjoying summer too! Sully still asks about baby Kyle! Thank you so much for supporting my raspberry tea habit!! That was sooo nice of you!
Koti
Post a Comment