Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day

Like the good parent that I am, we picked out their clothes last night and tucked them into bed at 8:30 on the button. My boys slept like rocks while their momma tossed and turned and woke up every 30 minutes. This morning we got up early to fix breakfast tacos (both told me they did not want tacos after I went to all the trouble and made their plates!) Then, I loaded Jacob in the car to take him to school. On the way to Jacob's school, I remembered that I did not take any pictures and did not have the camera with me. I had to snap a couple with my phone, not the picture I had planned!



I walked Jacob in to make sure he found his room and then headed home to pick up Riley. Riley's school just finished an addition/remodel and the traffic was awful! All the mama bears trying to get their baby cubs to the right place made a huge traffic jam outside and in the building! I dropped off Riley (with no tears) and headed home.



I did not realize his eyes were closed until now. Maybe I can get some pictures after school! Yeah right, it just won't be the same.



Now, I guess is the time to start all those projects that I have put off all summer long. Maybe tomorrow... Ronda and I are celebrating the first day with lunch in Clovis and then I need a nap!

Update: Here are a few pictures I got after school. They were both tired, but their little brother was happy to see them!




No comments: