Monday, November 24, 2008

Be All You Can Be!

Riley's birthday party was yesterday and I think it was a huge hit! We did an army party and all the kiddos came prepared in their camo. The party was so much fun, but I could not have pulled it off without the help of several great friends! I don't have many pictures because I was busy and my camera was acting goofy! Kyra got some good ones and they are on her blog. The kids came in and "signed up" to be in the army. They were given face paint and a helmet and we were off to target practice. (Pin the tail on the donkey except it was place the tank on the target) Then we headed off to the obstacle coarse. I broke them into two teams and they competed against each other. Here is Riley waiting for his turn.


More friends waiting to go.


Then, a good friend came with a camo parachute. He played a few games with the kids and they had a blast.


Riley in the middle of the parachute. Fun, fun, fun!!!


We cut the cake and broke the pinata. It was a fun day.


Here is Kyle with a new friend. She sure is cute and he sure was curious.

1 comment:

kotitemp said...

What a cute idea! Happy Birthday to all your boys!