Tuesday, December 9, 2008

One Cold Day!

It is COLD outside. Actually, it is not very cold, but the wind is freezing. Kelly, Kyle and I have sat around the fire today and I let the boys make smores when they got home from school. What a fun treat for such a yuck day! Do they actually learn anything at school on days like this? Tomorrow is an early release day for UIL competition. Friday is an early release day because of the state playoff. Most of the town is going to Dallas this weekend for the state playoff game. Next week is Christmas parties and then out for 2 weeks for Christmas. So, do you think those kids can sit still long enough to learn anything??



I know what you are thinking.... boy, she does not post for weeks, then three in one day. Let me remind you that it is freezing outside. What a better way to spend your afternoon then catching up on computer work!

One last picture of the Boss around here!

3 comments:

The Young Life said...

you are tooo funny...I too havent posted in a month and finally posted yesterday!!

Kyra Newberry said...

That last picture of Kyle is PRICELESS!!!!!!! I still have his birthday present, I promise I will get it to you soon!!

kotitemp said...

looks like fun! i'm the only one around here that likes to roast marshmallows! can you believe that!