Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bet Your Bottom Dollar...

Guess what we went to see on Saturday in Lubbock.... Annie! I took Jacob and Riley, along with a friend to see the Broadway show in Lubbock. The boys loved it and we have been singing the songs all day today. Jacob sat with my Dad and I did not get a picture of him, but here is Riley with his friends, Tobin and Addyson.


The boys think that "bottom" is a funny word because it is the word I use to describe their back side. Every time they hear Bet Your Bottom Dollar they giggle and think it is so funny. I have tried to explain to them the meaning of the song, but they can't stop giggling to hear me.

Next year Wizard of Oz is coming... I hope I can take the boys to that one, too.

No comments: