Monday, June 15, 2009

Catching Up

Busy! That is the only way to describe it. The end of the school year is always a hectic time with awards ceremonies, parties and field trips. When you add baseball in the evenings, things get a little crazy! I am going to start with Riley... he has been one busy little dude. Most graduates are. That's right, he is a graduate now. A Kindergarten Graduate. I only cried a little and I don't think anyone noticed. I cannot believe that Riley is going to 1st grade. WOW... where did the time go?


Riley lost his first tooth. (The kids is just falling apart!)


Western Day at school. They made the horses out of brown butcher paper.




Dad trying out the hat.


Handsome cowboy...where are your clothes?


Kindergarten Graduation

Riley with his diploma

Riley with Mrs. King...what a fun year!


A class picture


A class picture with their silly faces


Riley with Tobin and Aidan



A few more baseball pictures

Jacob had a great year. The transition from pitching machine to pitcher was a little hard for Jacob at first, but by the end of the year, he was really playing well. Jacob played for the Braves... in navy.




Riley is quite the little slugger. He still struggles with paying attention during the entire game, but that is normal for his age. Next year, Riley will be in machine pitch and he thinks he is ready.




I was trying to get a picture of "the look". I wish I could capture the funny looks Kyle gives us. Once the camera is out, the funny expressions disappear.

No comments: