Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream...

It was RJ's turn in the kitchen tonight and he mixed up some delicious ice cream! Here are the ingredients.


Girl Scout Thin Mints, Cool Whip and Vanilla Ice Cream





RJ crushed up the Thin Mints.





Adding the Cool Whip.





Just a small sample to check the quality. (This is a perk of the job!)





Yummy!





Thin Mints make some pretty good Cookies and Cream! Good Job RJ!!




BASEBALL UPDATE:
We have had a busy week. Jacob started baseball practice last Thursday and they are practicing three times a week. On Monday, he had his first practice with the pitching machine. Thirty Five mph does not sound fast until you see your little guy out there trying to hit it! Jacob did a pretty good job for the first time. We are all counting down the days until summer. 30 days to go!

Riley's t ball practice starts this Thursday. It should be an interesting season. I am coaching with a good friend and neither one of us knows how to catch a baseball. It is hard to believe they let us be in charge of a team! We might not win many games, but I am sure we will have fun.

1 comment:

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Tell RJ his concoction looks mighty tasty! Oh, and I tagged you on my blog!