Kelly could not make the Tech game last night because they were still loading out trucks, so I found a pretty cute replacement. Riley was my date and we had a great time. This was his first Tech football game and he did not know what to expect. (This was his first date, but he did not like when I called him my date.) We did not make it in time to see the band run on the field, but we made it for opening kick off. Riley did not watch much of the game, but he can say that he has been. (I did not watch much of the game either; it was a pretty boring game.) At halftime the score was 42 to 7, so we decided to go and hope the fighting Minute Men did not make a huge comeback! After a quick stop at Fazoli's, we headed home.
Joan - I try to give my middle child a little one on one and all he talked about the entire time was his big brother. Riley loves his big brother and likes to follow him everywhere. Unfortunately, the feeling is not mutual.
I have misplaced the cord to download photos from my camera to the computer. Hopefully, I will find it today and have photos up soon.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment