Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Toddlers are so much FUN!

I am not being serious. I had typed an entire blog with pictures and Kyle came along and somehow erased the entire thing when I was in the other room. So, I am not going to spend the same amount of time typing out the second edition. I am busy keeping Kyle out of cabinets, drawers, rooms, papers and whatever else he seems to find. (Right not there is a mysterious sound coming from the kitchen. He must be pulling out the pots and pans, again.) And then there are the times when there is no sound and you know there is a major problem. Next time you see me, ask about losing Kyle in the house and where we found him. Keeping up with Kyle is a full time job!

His curiosity about life is fun to watch. When Kyle picks up a toy (or kitchen utensil he stole from one of my drawers) he studies it and makes the cutest faces. He is learning about everything and we can truly see it. It amazes me how much Kyle understands. He does not talk much at all besides baby gargle, but he knows exactly what we are talking about even when we are not talking to him. I can tell Jacob to go take a bath and Kyle will be right behind him pulling his shirt off. He is too funny.

The other day I came into the living room to find Kyle sitting in his chair with my book. What a cutie! He knew I had spent most of the day looking at that thing and he was trying to figure out what was so interesting about it.



Kyle had his first haircut on January 8th. I asked a neighbor to come down and help me out and she was almost done with the cut before Kyle even realized what was going on.


Toddlers are so much FUN.... most of the time.

No comments: