Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Snacks...

It would have been so much easier to go to United and buy a box of cookies for $2. Instead, I spent who knows how much and this is what I ended up with...




I saw these little guys on a site I have been following for some time now. Bakerella made the cake pops look fun and easy. Fun... yes. But easy...I am not so sure. I started off with grand plans of several shapes and many details, but I ended up with one shape with no details. Sorry Riley. After I finished and I sat back to admire all my hard work, I noticed something troubling. Several of the little boogers had cracks in them. I am not sure why I had cracks, but I hope when I wake in the morning that there will not be more cracks in the chocolate outer shell. Regardless of details and cracks in the shell, I am sure they will be a hit in Riley's Kindergarten class!

1 comment:

Kyra Newberry said...

They were beautiful and quite YUMMY too!! You did an awesome job Deborah!!