Friday, February 1, 2008

2 Months Old Already....

We took Kyle for his 2 months check up and he is in the 50% for height and weight. He weighs 11 pounds 12 ounces and is 23 1/2 inches long. Kyle had a good report from the doctor and then had to get 3 shots. Yuck.
The funny thing is Kyle slept most of the afternoon. He woke up about 2 last night and was ready to play. Kelly took Kyle into the living room, which is pitch black, and tried to rock him back asleep. Kyle started screaming and could not be consoled for over an hour. We gave him Tylenol and tried holding him different ways and nothing would help stop the screaming. I decided to change his diaper and check him over to make sure he was not being pinched somewhere. I turned on a dim light and Kyle instantly stopped screaming. He started looking around and cooing. Once we turned off the light, it was back to the screaming. I think Kyle is either afraid of the dark or just wanted the light on. I turned the living room television on and Kyle was fine. What a stinker!




On a side note...Jacob is home from school today with the stomach bug. This is the first day of school he has missed in almost two years. He has to get well quick to race in the PInewood Derby tomorrow.