Thursday, February 21, 2008

Doctors and Shots

We have done our part to support the Lubbock economy this week! Kelly and Riley had a routine appointment on Monday with the allergist. They made a day of it and had lunch and watched a movie. Kyle and I stayed home because he had a cold and I wanted him to get better. Monday night Kyle went down hill and started running a fever. I took him to the doctor on Tuesday. Here is where the story gets long and really boring, but basically they did blood work and started him on a round of 3 shots. The doctors are still not sure what type of infection it is, but we our doing the shots just to be safe. We went back on Wednesday for another exam and shot. Today we will just have a shot. If the blood work comes back clear, then we should be finished with the doctors for now. Kyle feels better and has been sleeping a lot better.

I enjoy Lubbock, but not with a sick baby!

No comments: