Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sleepover!!

I know, I am very brave! I decided to let the boys each invite a friend over last night. We did not do anything special, but I think they had a lot of fun. We picked up the friends about 5 and came home and played outside. I ordered pizza about 7 and they came in to eat and play the game cube. After many sword fights, a little television and a few cookies, they finally settled down about 10:30. All 4 slept on the sun room floor.





This morning they all woke up about 7 and it was Krispy Kreme donuts and they were outside again. (That is until the wind picked up and they all got cold.) At 10, we warmed up left over pizza and now everyone is hitting a sinking spell and they are half awake watching television.

Those boys can sure put away the food. What will it be like in 10 years?

No comments: