Saturday morning, the kids woke up whining and complaining about everything, so I decided it was a good day for them to learn how to clean around the house. I had been putting this task off because I can do it myself better and faster, but now I don't have the time to do it at all. So, we started clean up 101 and to my surprise, they did a wonderful job. Jacob cleaned his bathroom, baseboards and vacuumed half of the house. He thought the day was fun and wanted more jobs to do. Riley dusted and he took his job very seriously. He took his time and did a wonderful job. Riley also helped out with the vacuuming, trash and picking up. Wow, I don't plan on cleaning their bathroom or dusting again any time soon and for now, they think it is fun. How long will that last? Class..next week we will learn how to wash windows....
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do you hire them out? My house could certainly use a once-over.
Post a Comment