We have all been suffering from allergies, but Kyle is just miserable! He cannot breathe when he is laying down, so he is not resting well at all. (Which means I am not resting well, either.) Kyle also has a bad case of pink eye. He has to be miserable with eyes that hurt, a stopped up nose and to top it all off, he is teething. I stayed home from church today because I did not want to take a cranky baby and spend the entire time trying to keep him happy.
Kelly is still working hard to get everything planted. Hopefully, he is done planting cotton. We thought he was done last week and he ended up replanting one field yesterday. Today, he should finish planting the male pollinators for the seed milo and then he can plant the corn for silage. (The corn for grain was planted several weeks ago.) If everything goes smoothly (and it never does) we should be done with most of the planting in another week. We have a good chance for rain this evening. Rain would be wonderful... Kelly would have to take a break!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope everything goes well with the planting. I hope little man gets better soon, too. A baby with pink eye does not sound like fun at all.
Post a Comment