
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Playing in the Wheat
Kelly called and asked if I would take the boys out to a field of wheat and look for Manuel's phone. Kelly and Manuel had been working on the sprinkler in the wheat field earlier in the day and Manual had lost his phone then. Kyle was asleep in the car when we got there and so I told Jacob and Riley to get out and help me. Riley chickened out because the wheat was too tall, so Jacob and I took off through the wheat to find the spot where they had worked on the pivot. Once we got there, I called Manuel's phone with my cell phone and we heard Manuel's phone ring instantly. After digging around, we found the phone. Jacob thought it was so much fun, he wanted to do it again. On the way back to the car, Jacob said, "Mom, can we throw dad's phone out in the wheat and call with your phone to look for it...?" I told Jacob to ask his dad that question.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is too funny!!!
Post a Comment