This weekend, I found some of that chocolate in a cup. The kind you just stick in the microwave and heat up, then you can dip fruit or whatever you want in it. (I guess you could just dip your finger in there, if that tickles your fancy.) Well, I got everything out that I could possibly think of to dip in the chocolate and the boys went to town. Riley's favorite was marshmallows and Jacob's was bananas. I have to agree with Jacob! Then they started making fruit kabobs with all the fruit and treats. We had a lot of fun!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Green Beans
Kyle had his first taste of real food last week when we broke out some green beans. I think he has been watching his brother, Riley, a little too much. Riley makes a terrible face when he has to eat green beans and Kyle looked very similar.


This weekend, I found some of that chocolate in a cup. The kind you just stick in the microwave and heat up, then you can dip fruit or whatever you want in it. (I guess you could just dip your finger in there, if that tickles your fancy.) Well, I got everything out that I could possibly think of to dip in the chocolate and the boys went to town. Riley's favorite was marshmallows and Jacob's was bananas. I have to agree with Jacob! Then they started making fruit kabobs with all the fruit and treats. We had a lot of fun!

This weekend, I found some of that chocolate in a cup. The kind you just stick in the microwave and heat up, then you can dip fruit or whatever you want in it. (I guess you could just dip your finger in there, if that tickles your fancy.) Well, I got everything out that I could possibly think of to dip in the chocolate and the boys went to town. Riley's favorite was marshmallows and Jacob's was bananas. I have to agree with Jacob! Then they started making fruit kabobs with all the fruit and treats. We had a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment