Jacob has a green helmet and he likes to ride fast. He is usually in 2nd or 3rd gear and loves to ride all over the farm.
Monday, February 25, 2008
More Dirtbike Pictures!
Kyle and I went to the field last night with the boys. We finally got to see the dirt bike and I could not resist taking a few more pictures. Riley has a blue helmet and he likes to try to do "tricks". He is a cautious driver and likes to ride in 1st gear. (I can run faster than Riley rides.)




Jacob has a green helmet and he likes to ride fast. He is usually in 2nd or 3rd gear and loves to ride all over the farm.


Jacob has a green helmet and he likes to ride fast. He is usually in 2nd or 3rd gear and loves to ride all over the farm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That picture of him riding with his legs up is a hoot!
I tried to reply to your e-mail twice this a.m. and it got returned both times, not sure why. Your e-mail and my e-mail just don't seem to get along, ha ha.
Post a Comment